Forums
Posted By: delta6 Someone to Jailbreak an IPOD Touch 1st Gen - 28th Feb 2013 8:22am
hi all.
as above.
im not clued up on these things but i take it that it means my daughter can download apps and games etc?
her friend can on her 3rd gen and my daughter is dissapointed that she cant.
any help would be appreciated.
regards
I can do it for you £15 or I can try and point you in the right direction if you fancy doing it yourself. PM me.
Save your money and effort most of the apps and games wont run on your 1st gen touch.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Someone to Jailbreak an IPOD Touch 1st Gen - 6th Mar 2013 9:59am
Originally Posted by baldybrewer
Save your money and effort most of the apps and games wont run on your 1st gen touch.

even if jailbroken mate?
You can still jailbreak if you want and download free games and apps but most of them wont install as there not compatible with the gen 1 touch I have a jailbroke gen 2 touch and that is just sat in a draw.
You need to get a touch that is compatible with the latest apps and games and jailbreak that to really benefit getting apps and games for free.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Someone to Jailbreak an IPOD Touch 1st Gen - 6th Mar 2013 11:23am
nice one mate thanks very much.
my daughter got a 1st gen ipod touch but is gutted now cos all her mates have got the newer ones and can download games etc.
looks like i'll have to have her one for tunes and get her a newer one!
cheers again.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral