Forums
Posted By: bazzoh ipod wanted - 8th Feb 2013 10:22pm
hi!
my daughter is looking for an ipod - obviously in working order! let me know what youve got!
many thanks!
baz
Posted By: turnip Re: ipod wanted - 8th Feb 2013 11:10pm
Got a 4gb 3rd gen iPod nano in a light green/bluey colour. Few scratche but works perfectly. Only selling cause I've got an iPhone now. £40 ono
Posted By: BadWolf Re: ipod wanted - 9th Feb 2013 12:12am
You can get 8gb 4th generation Nano's on ebay for £40. Lots of refurbished and new ones too going very cheap.
3rd generations are going for around £30

If you go to CEX in town they have Nano's from £30 and iPod shuffles from £18
Posted By: Catsick Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 8:34am
have a 2nd gen 32gb for sale if interested.. £65ono..
Posted By: sam15 Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 10:59am
I have an 8gb iPod touch 4th gen on the latest firmware 6.1. £75 Ono.
Can jailbreak if required.
Posted By: sam15 Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 11:20am
couple of pics

Attached picture IMG_0308 (Large).JPG
Attached picture IMG_0309 (Large).JPG
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 11:30am
Originally Posted by sam15
I have an 8gb iPod touch 4th gen on the latest firmware 6.1. £75 Ono.
Can jailbreak if required.

What can you do with one that's jail broken?
Posted By: sam15 Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 11:40am
When you don't have a jailbroken ipod touch the only apps you can install onto it are ones created by Apple. After you jailbreak it you basically get an application called "Cydia." This app is exactly like the app store on your ipod. But instead of apps from apple, you get apps created by people all over the world! These apps allow you to change the sounds your ipod makes, change the way it looks, allows you to connect to it from your computer and add files to it manually, all sorts of stuff. And when I say you can change the way it looks, I mean everything, instead of sliding that little block to unlock it, you can make it looks like pacman! Or you can make it so you tap the bar instead. Or change the backround, the pics inside each little app, the volume bar, the volume icon, you really can change the way everything looks. It basically unleashes the full potential of your ipod, and in the end makes you want to pick up your ipod when you go somewhere a lot more
Posted By: bazzoh Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 12:23pm
Hi guys - when she gets back home later ill show her these and see if any interest her!
Posted By: turnip Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 4:57pm
Just checked and mines actually an 8gb
Posted By: bazzoh Re: ipod wanted - 10th Feb 2013 5:16pm
hiya
ive shown her this page - thanks for your reply - ive pmd sam15
many thanks for all your replies
© Wirral-Wikiwirral