Forums
Posted By: melloi 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 30th Jan 2013 6:42pm
would anyone have one lying around in garage or shed that they would like to part with i dont have a lot of money but obviously i dont expect one for free. would really like one in my front room they look lovely.. thank you
Posted By: Pickle Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 30th Jan 2013 8:53pm
We have a three foot tank in hall on a black wrought iron stand.old but water tight.£15 if you want it with light fittings and pump,which is working.PM me if interested.
Posted By: melloi Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 30th Jan 2013 9:10pm
have inboxed you pickle
Posted By: melloi Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 3rd Feb 2013 1:23pm
still looking
Posted By: Lando Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 3rd Feb 2013 3:21pm
This still available?
Posted By: melloi Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 3rd Feb 2013 3:50pm
hiya am after one not giving one away sorry..wouldnt mind 3ft or 4ft
Posted By: troberts Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 3rd Feb 2013 7:58pm
I have a square one in my shed, you vcan have
Tony
Posted By: melloi Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 3rd Feb 2013 9:18pm
hi tony how big is it please. am not being fussy well i am a little bit lol.but need to measure to make sure it would fit.and how much would it be please?
Posted By: melloi Re: 3ft fishtank with cabinet if possible - 5th Feb 2013 4:24pm
got one now thanks please lock
© Wirral-Wikiwirral