Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Household items - 18th Oct 2012 6:56pm
Does any one have any household items they want to sell, or give away please.

I have just signed tennancy on a 3 bed house in birkenhead, and I've got nothing.
So would apreciate anything, no matter how small.

Am looking at around 11th november to move in (so would ideally like to collect items on this date), after I have finished decorating.

Thanks for looking.
Posted By: turnip Re: Household items - 18th Oct 2012 10:44pm
Got a few things in storage ready for a car boot. Will let you know what I've got next time I go down there.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Household items - 19th Oct 2012 6:55am
Thank you
Posted By: Wench Re: Household items - 19th Oct 2012 1:15pm
I have a computer desk that is surplus to requirements if you need one. I'm sure I can find some more stuff if I go through the boxes. Anything in particular you really need?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Household items - 19th Oct 2012 1:31pm
try wirral freegle/ freecycle.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Household items - 19th Oct 2012 2:06pm
Originally Posted by Wench
I have a computer desk that is surplus to requirements if you need one. I'm sure I can find some more stuff if I go through the boxes. Anything in particular you really need?
Thank you, it may be a while before i can collect it, as the place is a tip, instead of doing what normal people do, i am decorating all rooms at once lol, instead of one at a time.
Posted By: Wench Re: Household items - 19th Oct 2012 2:48pm
Not a problem, there's no rush. I'm doing the same, but a few months on I am still living out of boxes haha.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Household items - 19th Oct 2012 9:53pm
i got a tv stand and maybe a tv.
what in perticular do you need.may have some dishes and cups and stuff like that
Posted By: IanR123 Re: Household items - 24th Oct 2012 11:36am
Cooker

Washing machine

Tallish Display/Storage unit

Pine table and chairs

Need collecting from near TRFC pretty quickly as I'm moving soon

PM if they would be any use
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Household items - 18th Dec 2012 4:49pm
Thanks for the offers, am now sorted and settled in to new house.

Its peaceful around here as well, tranmere use to be full of idiots, so i was not expecting it to be as quite as this.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral