Forums
Posted By: brady need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 3rd Aug 2012 3:15pm
Hi guys,
has anyone got any ddr2 1x2 memory stick and even 2x1gb sticks for donation or to sell cheap, its for a youth centre to help disabled children with computers, they all only have 512mb of ddr2 in there computers which is making them run slow, so they need updating badly.....they have 8 computers in all
thanks guys
take care
Posted By: brady Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 3rd Aug 2012 7:01pm
no one got any memory for these good people
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 10:05am
were is it brady may be able to get donation off pc world or staples or other contacts.
you got anymore details
Posted By: Willo_ Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 10:21am
I will keep look out on Sunday at boot sales, if i see any i will buy them, and donate them free, as they are for a good cause.
Posted By: brady Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 10:46am
Its called "the gate" zelda its in pagemoss in huyton....i cant see pc world donating anything to be honest..besides not sure if you can still buy ddr2 new anymore...thanks burgerchips that would be great matey
than you guys its very much appretiated
take care
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 10:50am
i have psted this on my fb and am asking my mates too so hopefully will have some soon
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 10:51am
Originally Posted by brady
Its called "the gate" zelda its in pagemoss in huyton....i cant see pc world donating anything to be honest..besides not sure if you can still buy ddr2 new anymore...thanks burgerchips that would be great matey
than you guys its very much appretiated
take care

they donated to us so will try anyway if ya dont ask will never know.will you be able to collect if i do get any
Posted By: brady Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 11:24am
Hi zelda
thank you for all your help, yes i can collect, ill give pc world a go...do you just give them a phone call or call into the shop
thank you
take care
i gave a bagful of old ram sticks to zigzagwanderer, dont know what they were, maybe worth dropping him a message, see if he has any left
Posted By: brady Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 11:55am
Cheers matey, will do
take care
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 3:17pm
Hi zelda
thank you for all your help, yes i can collect, ill give pc world a go...do you just give them a phone call or call into the shop
thank you
take care

phone them and ask for manager no harm in asking
Posted By: brady Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 4th Aug 2012 6:36pm
Thanks zelda, ill give that a go
take care
Posted By: brady Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 6th Aug 2012 3:19pm
Bump anyone got any, its for a good cause
thanks
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 6th Aug 2012 9:48pm
Bump anyone got any, its for a good cause
thanks

2 ddr2 is that any good 1 of them is only half a gig any good to you.
i have got loads of older ones but not sure if they any good to you
Posted By: brady Re: need lots of 2gb's ddr2 for disabled kids - 7th Aug 2012 10:17am
Hi zelda, yes they all add up, thanks...where are you
thanks
take care
© Wirral-Wikiwirral