Forums
Posted By: Shell88 Hackney to hire for a Wedding in August - 19th Jun 2012 10:21pm
Strange request I know! But we're hoping to use a Hackney cab as our wedding car. To take myself, my Dad, and my daughters to the venue and to pick up myself and husband from there afterwards. Would need a ribbon of course smile If you know of anyone available and can get me a price quote etc then please PM me, thanks!
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Hackney to hire for a Wedding in August - 19th Jun 2012 10:48pm
what colour you after?me mate has got a burgendy one!!
Posted By: j_demo Re: Hackney to hire for a Wedding in August - 20th Jun 2012 7:51am
weird answer to a weird question but why not just go to liscard, pick a hackney out of the billion and six that are usually outside wilkinsons and ask the driver if you could hire him on said day, get his phone number etc and go from there...
Posted By: Shell88 Re: Hackney to hire for a Wedding in August - 21st Jun 2012 7:17pm
Hi thanks for the replies. Pokerchamp not bothered by colour as long as it has a white/ivory ribbon on the front for the day it would be great, could you ask your friend if he'd be interested and how much he'd want for it? Thanks.
Jawide I should be in liscard tomorrow so will ask a few to see if anyone will be interested, thanks.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral