Forums
Posted By: Colt743 Orange microsim - 24th May 2012 9:56pm
Hi everyone,

This is a very long shot, if anyone is out and about and possibly Liverpool (bootle area, by the taipan Chinese supermarket) tomorrow any chance they could pick me up and bring me a blank orange pay monthly microsim?

I need to get one for my new phone and I won't be able to get out of work to get one until Sunday, and as I've just butchered my other orange contract sim trying to cut it down to size, with no luck, and I need a phone badly.

If anyone is passing that's all, I'm not expecting anyone to go out of there way

I can give you a brand new pay and go orange sim with £10 credit as a thank you!
Posted By: TheDr Re: Orange microsim - 24th May 2012 10:26pm
We have standard sims in my place, they're free, we also have a cutter to change standard size to micro (don't try doing it with scissors smile. ), ive done it with loads and it's always worked, so far.

If you want to call in for one I'm sure somebody will tell you where we are.
Posted By: Colt743 Re: Orange microsim - 25th May 2012 9:07am
Thanks Dr, I have pm'd you

Ive since found out it needs to be a blank pay monthly sim. And i cant seem to get hold of a normal or a micro anywhere.

Orange told me to get in touch with phones 4 u, and they have told me to get in touch with orange so im going round in circles frown
Posted By: TheDr Re: Orange microsim - 25th May 2012 9:58am
Sims, in general, can just be allocated any number, but they don't like doing it.

If you call into any Orange shop they'll have one for you and can set it up whilst you wait. You might be charged £10 for the sim but if you ring customer service before you go they'll often refund that for you.

Only you can collect it as they need passwords for your account and ID for you before you can have it.

If they only have a normal one, yes I can cut it down for you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral