Forums
Posted By: Elizabeth Cleaning companies - 15th May 2012 2:07am
Does anyone know of a local cleaning company who would clean a house just as a one time thing? I don't want it done on a regular basis, just once to get it up to par for renting out in late July.
If anyone has any company they've used and could recommend I'd be grateful, word of mouth means more to me than just finding an advert in the yellow pages
Posted By: turnip Re: Cleaning companies - 15th May 2012 2:13am
I'm looking to earn a bit of money to put towards my wedding so if you can't find a suitable company let me know and I may be able to help smile
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Cleaning companies - 15th May 2012 2:16am
Originally Posted by turnip
I'm looking to earn a bit of money to put towards my wedding so if you can't find a suitable company let me know and I may be able to help smile

Thanks Turnip
Posted By: alidoodle Re: Cleaning companies - 15th May 2012 7:08am
Hi. I am supervisor for GAYTON CLEANING SERVICES LTD. We do regular one off cleans and use our own cleaning products. We have a large client base on the Wirral mainly built up on reccommendations. For further info and prices please phone Katrina on 342 - 7015 or mobile: 07952592303.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Cleaning companies - 15th May 2012 7:39am
I can recommend Gayton cleaning services they have done for my wife and my golf club
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Cleaning companies - 15th May 2012 11:21am
my daughter is just staring out, 'ladies who love to clean'

although she is away until the weekend

pm if you want details
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Cleaning companies - 15th May 2012 4:45pm
Thanks for the answers folks smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral