Forums
Posted By: BenBromborough Loose weights? Weight set? - 19th Apr 2012 10:55am
Hi All,

I am in search of some weights, can be picked up on the Wirral. Surely someone out there has some old weights that are in the shed or in the cupboard doing nothing.... well, why not shift them for a few quid, to me so i can put them to use and burn this beer belly off! tease
Posted By: j_demo Re: Loose weights? Weight set? - 19th Apr 2012 2:34pm
scour ebay, there's usually a few sets there from the local area.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Loose weights? Weight set? - 19th Apr 2012 2:56pm
What you looking for

Bench?
Curling Bar?
Dumbells?

Disks with hand holes are a good buy or kettle balls as you can do loads with them, Disks are brilliant for Russian twists and caioning your Abs if your trying to loose the beer belly mate or inclined sit ups
Posted By: BenBromborough Re: Loose weights? Weight set? - 30th Apr 2012 10:18am
Nice one for the replies!
Yeah ive been doing a lot of side crunch work with the loose weights and also with the kettle ball in the gym. I have been going every day. BUT 3 day of the week are my cardio days. So i go for run etc. but it gets to about 9:30PM at night and i just want ot be able to do a chest or bicep set before i have my evening protein shake.

I go on holiday 7 weeks today exactly. i am at a stage where i need to take it up a peg, and be a calorie busning machine! tease

Working an office job 9-5 is my worst enemy.

I have looed on Ebay found a great set, amazing, i have bidded £45 quid but its 6 days off yet. Plus its in Manchester. Nothing else closer.

Anyways, back to work for me. Take it easy. (if anyone actually reads this????!!)

Ben
Posted By: Lightning Re: Loose weights? Weight set? - 30th Apr 2012 11:04am
Originally Posted by BenBromborough
Nice one for the replies!
Yeah ive been doing a lot of side crunch work with the loose weights and also with the kettle ball in the gym. I have been going every day. BUT 3 day of the week are my cardio days. So i go for run etc. but it gets to about 9:30PM at night and i just want ot be able to do a chest or bicep set before i have my evening protein shake.

I go on holiday 7 weeks today exactly. i am at a stage where i need to take it up a peg, and be a calorie busning machine! tease

Working an office job 9-5 is my worst enemy.

I have looed on Ebay found a great set, amazing, i have bidded £45 quid but its 6 days off yet. Plus its in Manchester. Nothing else closer.

Anyways, back to work for me. Take it easy. (if anyone actually reads this????!!)

Ben
Pm anniebo28, he has a bench,if intrested
© Wirral-Wikiwirral