Forums
Posted By: BenBromborough Unused Dumbells or free weights? Multigym? - 13th Apr 2012 12:19pm
I can collect from Wirral. Does anyone have any unused, or unwanted weights with a bar? Something along the lines of the one in the pic? I am happy to pay about £10 - £15 for them to take them off your hands. I used to have a set but gave them away when i moved house as they were bulky. I now want to start training again.
Call me on 07745 840 590 if you have some you are getting rid of.
Thanks. Ben [img]http://www.uksportimports.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=2556[/img]
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Unused Dumbells or free weights? Multigym? - 13th Apr 2012 12:26pm
im selling a multigym, but want about £75 for it, it is as new , only used it a couple of times as i suffered a shoulder injury, (not on the multigym) so im unable to use it.
there is an old thread in the for sale with pics
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Unused Dumbells or free weights? Multigym? - 13th Apr 2012 12:27pm
free ' sit up ' bench with it
Hi, thanks for the offer, and reply. I may come back to you on this one. That is a nice looking bit of kit. Sorry to hear about your injury.

I am also looking for the separate weights like pictured in my original thread. Very keen for them, moreso than a full multigym.

Thanks again for your offer/reply.
Ben
no worries ben
© Wirral-Wikiwirral