Forums
Posted By: Colt743 Nintendo DS / 3DS Games - 11th Apr 2012 8:59am

Morning All,

Im getting a 3ds tonight and just looking to see if anyone is selling any games cheap that i might be interested in.

A few i know that i would be interested in at the right price are:

3DS GAMES

Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Zelda: Ocarina of time (3DS)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (3DS)
Tetris: Axis (3DS)

DS GAMES

Pokemon White (DS)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 (DS)
Tetris DS (DS)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)
Ragnarok Online DS (DS)
Phantasy Star Zero (DS)

And if you are selling any i havent listed please say and give a price as i may be interesed in those also

Thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nintendo DS / 3DS Games - 11th Apr 2012 9:58am
do yourself a favour mate and buy yourself one of these mate !!!

http://www.r4cards.co.uk/

if your not v teccy essentially its just like a memory card in the shape of a ds game cartridge ,and you download all the games from torrent sites and store them on the r4 cartridge .........

its cheap to buy and games then cost you nothing due to downloading from torrwnt sites so well worth it mate have these for all my kids and there ds,s and never had a problem

infact havnt bought a game for them in over 3 yrs so well worth it mate
Posted By: Colt743 Re: Nintendo DS / 3DS Games - 11th Apr 2012 10:12am
Thank you very much for the reply,

I would like to say i am quite techy in relation to things like this.

I have had a look at some of the cards and some of them have problems with the 3DS because it has a kind OS like the Wii does and newer games need firmware updates and things.

A lot of the cards seem to struggle to work with the 3DS working in DSi mode and running the DS roms

I did have a Cyclo DS Evolution for my DS lite which runs DS games fine (which my mum has now) but ive read it wont work with the 3DS because of the firmware and they did bring a new card the Cyclo DS Ievolution but now it wont work because of the updates to the 3DS software.

Although if someone knows of a card that would work flawlessly i would be happy to buy one. Or the games from people selling.

Thanks
Posted By: JWood Re: Nintendo DS / 3DS Games - 11th Apr 2012 3:00pm
My sons R4 card works when it likes to lol

I have Open season for the ds if your interested my son wasnt interested in it x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral