Forums
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Wanted: 80mm LED PC Case Fans - 8th Mar 2012 2:36pm
Im looking for 4x 80mm 12v PC case fans with LED's. Preferably green LED type, but other LED colours considered.

They are on ebay for around £3-£4 delivered, was just wondering if there was anywhere local?

Many Thanks
Posted By: BrindaLundman Re: Wanted: 80mm LED PC Case Fans - 10th May 2012 6:40am
you need fluorescent lights with live plants. flexible led strip lighting just doesnt' have the right wave length for them.Yes, its great, I have a marineland something like that LED LIGHT. its expensive, but I'm sure you can find it on amazon. I bought mine at petsmart for 31 dollars. I LOVE IT. it makes your fishes and colors look brighter.led outdoor lighting fixtures There are different types of led lights. Certain ones are wonderful in aquariums, and put out the appropriate light, however those are the light fixtures that some people are building.mini led light bars It would be better to go with a t5 fluorescent light fixture.

Posted By: TaiHudman Re: Wanted: 80mm LED PC Case Fans - 12th Jul 2012 10:06am
Whats the best color LED light to go with my tan Explorer?
I have a tan Ford Explorer XLS Im not sure what color of LED's (neons) i should get for under the car and inside.

led light panel
outdoor led spotlight
LED Tube Lighting
© Wirral-Wikiwirral