Forums
Posted By: SUExx need a plasterer - 13th Feb 2012 11:49am
hi, anyone on wiki a plasterer as would like small bedroom skimmed please
Posted By: buddy Re: need a plasterer - 13th Feb 2012 12:16pm
pm sent
Posted By: SUExx Re: need a plasterer - 22nd Feb 2012 11:31am
Thanks to buddy who responded to my plea, i have his grandson simon here at the moment doing my walls. Simon was here and giving me a quote within 2 hrs of posting.

Simon is doing a great job and the walls are looking good, so if peeps are looking for a plasterer i can recomemd simon, again many thanks to buddy and simon.
Posted By: buddy Re: need a plasterer - 22nd Feb 2012 7:46pm
Thanks for the feedback Sue - glad you are pleased with his work
Posted By: SUExx Re: need a plasterer - 22nd Feb 2012 7:58pm
Originally Posted by buddy
Thanks for the feedback Sue - glad you are pleased with his work

Your welcome, and yes well pleased.
Posted By: TheDr Re: need a plasterer - 27th Feb 2012 9:48pm
Hi buddy, can you ask him to give me a shout as well please, have a few walls in a new place I need doing.

Thanks.
Posted By: SUExx Re: need a plasterer - 12th May 2016 7:21pm
This week I have had simon back again for the 4 th time doing my hall stairs and landing.
The whole job took 4 days to do a 3 bed semi, Simon is a loverly person who cleaned up after himself and never left any mess, I highly recommend him for a good professional job.
Thanks to buddy for putting me in touch with Simon his grandson.
Posted By: saltytom Re: need a plasterer - 13th May 2016 7:44am
I use Simon regularly can't fault his work should keep it quiet as he may get to busy.
Posted By: buddy Re: need a plasterer - 13th May 2016 9:10am
Thanks Sue and saltytom for your positive feedback on Simon's work - good to hear

My only advice to him was leave the job clean and tidy so the customer says "wow"

I had a carpet fitter to fit new carpet to lounge/dining area/hall and stairs and whilst he did a very good job I had to pick up cut offs/trimmings and vacuum - so it wasn't a "wow" from me!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral