Forums
Posted By: Summer Humax recorder TO BUY please - 9th Feb 2012 3:00pm
Is anyone selling a Humax freeview recorder with remote in very good condition at all please? Please inbox me with details if you have, can collect. Thanks.
Posted By: kemirakid Re: Humax recorder TO BUY please - 9th Feb 2012 3:09pm
try richer sounds web site they sometimes have ex display reduced
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Humax recorder TO BUY please - 9th Feb 2012 5:33pm
Humax have a great reputation and I think people hold on the them until they break so I think you may struggle to get a second hand one. I think you'll either have to buy new or recon as suggested by Kemirakid (I only 'got' your user name as I typed it it raftl )

Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Humax recorder TO BUY please - 9th Feb 2012 5:39pm
I have an old 9200T. Sorry but I would rather sell my grandmother than part with it. Brillant machine. Try Ebay.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Humax recorder TO BUY please - 9th Feb 2012 6:19pm
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
I have an old 9200T. Sorry but I would rather sell my grandmother than part with it. Brillant machine. Try Ebay.

................ and there I rest my case lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Humax recorder TO BUY please - 9th Feb 2012 6:24pm
http://www.richersounds.com/product/freeview-freesat-pvr/humax/pvr9150t/huma-pvr9150

7 in stock in Chester right now. They're open until 19:00 lol, but I doubt they'll sell out before tomorrow haha.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral