Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle wanted accomadation for hire - 17th Jan 2012 9:57pm
looking for a few days away 2nd week of feb anyone here got anywere they hire out caravan cabin etc.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: wanted accomadation for hire - 17th Jan 2012 10:40pm
Originally Posted by vw_kyle
looking for a few days away 2nd week of feb anyone here got anywere they hire out caravan cabin etc.
Hi vw_kyle do you get groupon offers to your email box as we got some offers this week for 2 night b@b in Wales for £89 for two of us they also had simalar in the lakes try getting hold of them it cost`s nothing (Groupon .com ) god luck
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: wanted accomadation for hire - 17th Jan 2012 10:54pm
Thanks I'll take a look now thanks
Posted By: reddragon Re: wanted accomadation for hire - 18th Jan 2012 1:07am
vw ur over your pm check out

Hi we have two luxury caravans for rent on the popular Ty Mawr park resorts site in Towyn near Rhyl , so plenty of places to see and go.

the site it self has lots to do for both children & adults, have a look on the park resorts site to see all the faculties

the caravans are both 3 bedroom and can sleep up to 8 in each one, both have doubl glazing and fully heated, the aspen will have a new deck fitted for next year, complete with a barbecue.

all dates available please message me or call for details please take a moment to have a look on my website www.tymawr-caravan-hire.co.uk
© Wirral-Wikiwirral