Forums
Hi

I don't need them desperately or immediately but if someone has some triple extender ladders for a day or 2 so I can get to my roof it really would be appreciated. dont know when i will need them but as i say i am really flexible. I would be willing to drop you some money for a few beers as a thanks.

smile
I have a set you can borrow. I am in New Brighton. They are alloy & a bit old but safe I believe.
I have some aswell if needed!
Got some here mate if you need em

K
Thanks very much chaps. Would have to be rude and ask if anyone can bring them to me:) I know it's rude hence I would give a little beer money! Don't have a roof rack atm.

It's not for defo but it is a possibility. It's to install a large dish on the apex. I would feel much safer with a cherry picker, don't suppose anyone has access to one ... Would only take a couple of hours. laugh
mate of mine does a cherry picker hire service, can do hourly rates.
will try and find a number for you or if you dive into hondatech on martins lane and ask for sue wink

think this is her number 07889 096488
Thanks mate, don't suppose you have a rough idea of prices do you? it would be much easier than carrying a 1.2 meter dish up a triple extender that's for sure!!
haven't got a clue about her prices sorry, don't think it will be expensive?

give her a shout, she's ok. tell her wado gave you her number.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral