Forums
Posted By: johncon pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 3:59pm
Wanted internal dvd rw +/- ide disc drive for pc tower
oldman
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 4:03pm
You don`t have much luck with these do you chief?

I have some down the yard if you want to come collect one on Monday wink
Posted By: johncon Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 4:11pm
still same problem as last time but just had it confirmed that it it definatly the drive knackered and not me just being stupid lol
smile

Posted By: TheDr Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 4:15pm
If you want to come up to the shop you can have one, be here until 6pm
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 4:15pm
Think I have one mate any colour preference? Probably closer to the doc though than mine.
Posted By: johncon Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 4:25pm
Thanks but dont know where your shop is mate. + cant get out just at the moment any other time good to collect ? thanks
Posted By: TheDr Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 5:33pm
Open Mon-Sat 10-6, I'm sure that someone will be able to give you the address, if I do it it's classed as advertising smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 5:42pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
Open Mon-Sat 10-6, I'm sure that someone will be able to give you the address, if I do it it's classed as advertising smile

No sly remarks eh!
Posted By: TheDr Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 5:48pm
It's not a sly remark, and wasn't aimed at you.

When I first joined here I would often give parts away or do jobs as freebies, but Mark said that it was classed as advertising which was against forum rules, SOMEONE ELSE, could give out the details but I couldn't, so I've always followed that as it seemed fair.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 5:56pm
332-336 Old Chester Road

Rock Ferry

Birkenhead

Wirral

CH42 3XE
Great friendly staff at Bigabytes.
Posted By: johncon Re: pc disc drive - 3rd Dec 2011 6:27pm
thanks !!
Posted By: ex0__ Re: pc disc drive - 6th Dec 2011 1:38pm

When I first joined here I would often give parts away or do jobs as freebies, but Mark said that it was classed as advertising which was against forum rules, SOMEONE ELSE, could give out the details but I couldn't, so I've always followed that as it seemed fair.

That is utterly ridiculous. I'm surprised you stuck with it, I'd have left if anyone started trying to pull that bullshit with me smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: pc disc drive - 6th Dec 2011 2:29pm
Originally Posted by ex0__

That is utterly ridiculous. I'm surprised you stuck with it, I'd have left if anyone started trying to pull that bullshit with me smile

shh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral