Forums
Posted By: pokerchamp somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 17th Nov 2011 9:09am
i know this is a tall order but i am looking for somebody who can knit teddy bears!!!!my daughter is infactuated with the c beebies programme "same smile" and there is three teddy's called mish,moosh and mogo!!!if somebody can knit them i would supply knitting pattern and obviously throw you a couple of quid for doing them!!hope somebody out there can help!!!thanks.
Posted By: Wench Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 17th Nov 2011 10:54am
A bit of a long shot, but I was at Clatterbridge Hospital yesterday and there was a table full of knitted toys. No idea who it was who knitted them, but maybe if you ring the Help Desk in Outpatients, the desk is opposite them so they may be able to help.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 17th Nov 2011 11:34am
You tried brikenhead market?
There's a huge knit shop in there they make most things?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 17th Nov 2011 11:41am
did you see this pokerchamp smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/samesmile/makes/samesmile-panda/printouts
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 17th Nov 2011 6:43pm
yeah thanks,she seen the teddys and she got her heart set on them!!!i'll have to pay the going rate for them if i cant get someone to make them!!!thanks anyway riddler.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 17th Nov 2011 8:36pm
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
i know this is a tall order but i am looking for somebody who can knit teddy bears!!!!my daughter is infactuated with the c beebies programme "same smile" and there is three teddy's called mish,moosh and mogo!!!if somebody can knit them i would supply knitting pattern and obviously throw you a couple of quid for doing them!!hope somebody out there can help!!!thanks.
Hello you might like to try the scouts hut in Maryland lane in Moreton on a monday i think it`s 1 oclock .They have a knitting club there ,you may get some one there who will help you ,it`s worth a try smile
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 17th Nov 2011 10:11pm
thanks for that i'll pop and have a look.
Posted By: insomniac Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 18th Nov 2011 2:57pm
I'm a knitter. What do they look like, and how big are they... trying to work out how long they would take to knit?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 18th Nov 2011 10:40pm
their about 12" in height,if you google "same smile panda" they will come up!!!it would be great if you could help and obviously we would pay for the wool and throw you a couple of quid for your kindness!!
Posted By: insomniac Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 10:24am
They are very cute!!

Do you just want one doing, and how quickly?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 10:48am
unfortunatley we need all 3!!and we wanted them for christmas,i know its alot to ask anyone but their like gold dust!!!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 11:02am
Do you have a pattern Poker?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 11:25am
ive ordered one off ebay and it should be here in next couple of days!!!!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 11:59am
I will knit one for you and will ask my Mum-in -Law too!
Hope this helps.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 12:34pm
that would be fab,when the pattern arrives i will get in touch and sort out from there,thanks so much.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 12:45pm
Your welcome
Posted By: Tina21 Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 3:18pm
I do knitting and crochet baby wear ask in wallasey school wear (was BO-BOS)RAKE LANE I could do all three if you send pattern asap, you cant let the little ones down.please call in to the shop for my number and info;; smile
Posted By: Tina21 Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 3:36pm
sorry about sayin i would do all three teddys just seen them and yep its a lot to ask in such a short time but could do a hat with one on if ya like all the kids love teddy hats SORRY AGAIN
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 3:52pm
Actually it was already sorted thankyou, so no need to be sorry!
Posted By: Tina21 Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 19th Nov 2011 4:21pm
ok but if ya need any knit or crochet stuff doin just pop in and ask Ang;just ask for Tina's number,hope ya little one likes there pandas ,
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 23rd Nov 2011 9:52am
Has the pattern arrived yet Poker?
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
ive ordered one off ebay and it should be here in next couple of days!!!!
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 23rd Nov 2011 10:51am
hi yes its arrived this morning,i can get to you whenever you want,if you pm me your number i will give you a call to make arrangements,thanks.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: somebody who can knit teddy bears!! - 23rd Nov 2011 11:10am
Oooh, click, click! Mr Bezzy will go nuts. Lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral