Forums
Posted By: caz_hunt Lock up/Workshop cheap in Wirral?? - 20th Oct 2011 8:36pm
HI, Wondering if anybody could point in me in the right direction. We are looking for a place to store an old boat (about 20 ft including trailer) and use as a workshop. Im a Plumber & Heating Engineer and my husband is a Joiner so the house isnt big enough for us, our trades and his hobby!!!! Needs to be secure obviously but does not need to have a trade counter or anything that posh!! Please PM me if you wish me to contact you.

Thanks

Caz
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Lock up/Workshop cheap in Wirral?? - 22nd Oct 2011 12:55pm
Having seen various posts about wanted space, lockups etc just seen this sign and wondered if any of you wanted to club together for this.Quite large inside was last used for car repairs maybe 20/30 cars were stored in there.
Next to the American Carwash Hoylake Rd

Was told £550 a month

Attached picture DSC00021.JPG
Attached picture DSC00022.JPG
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Lock up/Workshop cheap in Wirral?? - 22nd Oct 2011 1:07pm
Sounds a great idea that Derek but I'm sure that you'll find that many that have tried garage sharing have bad experiences of some not paying their rent, mysterious damage and tools etc going missing. Its a shame but it rarely works out.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Lock up/Workshop cheap in Wirral?? - 22nd Oct 2011 2:02pm
This is my cousins place?
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Lock up/Workshop cheap in Wirral?? - 29th Oct 2011 2:33pm
how much do you want to pay p/w?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral