Forums
Posted By: dodie HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 8:26am
WHEN SPEAKING TO SOME 1 ON PHONE CANNOT HEAR THEM PROPERLY GONE ? CAN ANY 1 HELP PLEASE WILL PAY FOR REPAIR THANKS
Posted By: ex0__ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 8:47am
Maybe you should shout a little louder.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 9:03am
Originally Posted by ex0__
Maybe you should shout a little louder.

Or maybe they should..

Originally Posted by dodie
WHEN SPEAKING TO SOME 1 ON PHONE CANNOT HEAR THEM PROPERLY GONE ? CAN ANY 1 HELP PLEASE WILL PAY FOR REPAIR THANKS

Send the doc a pm, am sure he will be more than happy to help you out wink

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/3287.html
Posted By: dodie Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 9:39am
ok thanks
Posted By: ex0__ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 1:55pm
Actually I was trying to get across that this guy keeps using all caps which is shouting, but that's kewl.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 2:00pm
Actually I was trying to get across that this guy keeps using all caps which is shouting, but that's kewl.

It's a lady.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 2:33pm

Well get you oldman
Posted By: ex0__ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 5:18pm
It's cool Frog Eyes, I understand this is a bit of a 'special' forum, netiquette isn't worth teaching here.
Posted By: Clive Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 5:27pm
It's cool Frog Eyes, I understand this is a bit of a 'special' forum, netiquette isn't worth teaching here.
You need to lose the chip on your shoulder, if you have nothing decent to say, then don't replie.

You are nasty to nearly everyone on here, you make sarcastic comments.

What is your problem, because you do have one.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 7:21pm
Hi Willo what are you using to help you quit smoking .I have some things left over from when i gave up ,I have them champix which is unopened , patches and i think i have the chews as well.let me know and if i have got what you need you can have them June
Posted By: Clive Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 7:26pm
Am using patches 25mg ones, I wish I never started to give up lol.
It's day 2 today, I might celebrate with a smoke, haha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 7:43pm

That may just be one of the things what makes us "SPECIAL" along with "MANNERS" smile

"When someone makes a mistake – whether it's a spelling error or a spelling flame, a stupid question or an unnecessarily long answer – be kind about it. If it's a minor error, you may not need to say anything. Even if you feel strongly about it, think twice before reacting. Having good manners yourself doesn't give you license to correct everyone else. If you do decide to inform someone of a mistake, point it out politely, and preferably by private email rather than in public. Give people the benefit of the doubt; assume they just don't know any better. And never be arrogant or self-righteous about it. Just as it's a law of nature that spelling flames always contain spelling errors, notes pointing out Netiquette violations are often examples of poor Netiquette.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 8:53pm
Hi Willo would you like the stack i have over if so let me know and i will drop them off for you June
Posted By: ex0__ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 11:14pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
stuff

Correcting someone that has over 600 posts on how to use a forum is not something that requires the benefit of the doubt, it requires someone to point out the obvious and get it over with. It might suck for dodie getting told how to use the internet, but god damn, someone should have told this nub a long time ago that typing in all caps is always shouting when it's used on a forum. Always. And quoting your rule book in pretty colors won't change that.

You're a moderator, shouldn't you be helping the newbs so that normal users don't have to? Cause like Willo said, if I feel that I have to do it (and people typing in all caps is seriously annoying so I do have to) it's not necessarily going to be pretty.

Edit: And don't talk to me about manners when you're the one that provoked me.
Posted By: snowshoes Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 11:22pm
stuff
bit brutel ex0

Correcting someone that has over 600 posts on how to use a forum is not something that requires the benefit of the doubt, it requires someone to point out the obvious and get it over with. It might suck for dodie getting told how to use the internet, but god damn, someone should have told this nub a long time ago that typing in all caps is always shouting when it's used on a forum. Always. And quoting your rule book in pretty colors won't change that.

You're a moderator, shouldn't you be helping the newbs so that normal users don't have to? Cause like Willo said, if I feel that I have to do it (and people typing in all caps is seriously annoying so I do have to) it's not necessarily going to be pretty.

Edit: And don't talk to me about manners when you're the one that provoked me.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 11:25pm
Psh please, I was positively delightful.
Posted By: snowshoes Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 8th Oct 2011 11:28pm
modest to
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 9th Oct 2011 9:45am
Originally Posted by softshoes
stuff
bit brutel ex0

Edit: And don't talk to me about manners when you're the one that provoked me, asshole.

Nope I shouldn't be. maybe you should LEARN to research the words you use and understand them a bit more, as it's clear to me that you DONT. If your that bothered open an after school club.... lol raftl and i provoking you hahahahahaha that's rich coming from someone that try's to provoked every member you chat to. But for the record no I wasn't... You know am not going to give you the time of day, your not worth it, your just a said little boy. With a giant chip on his shoulders. Who needs to learn to have manners....
Posted By: SUExx Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 9th Oct 2011 10:25am
mmm, im a quiet person by nature and when i reply to a discussion its in a quiet talking voice, BUT then there are those who answer my reply as if thet are shouting (even without capitals)at you and give the impression they are like a rottweiller, not nice.
Its always from the same people doesnt matter even what the subject is about, they are there ready to pounce on everybody.

Someone told me once not to shout, didnt understand what they meant. I asked one of my sons what it meant and they told me it was cos i posted in caps when i hadnt realised the caps were on.

So it would be nice if the perfect members on wiki were a bit more tolerate to the non perfect members , then hopefully we could all get on and be nice to each other.
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 9th Oct 2011 10:41am
Hey ex0 stop being nasty to everyone, be nice & you never know you might one day be as popular & well liked as me. Hey Sue hope you are well, take no notice of ex0 it's just the way she is, she can't help it lol. Good luck with the non smoking Willo.
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 9th Oct 2011 10:43am
Hey June, how are you? Are them Champx things any good? Did you try them? Don't you smoke with them & eventually they make you feel sick when smoking so you then don't want to?
Posted By: ex0__ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 9th Oct 2011 1:00pm
Originally Posted by Pepper_Head
Hey ex0 stop being nasty to everyone, be nice & you never know you might one day be as popular & well liked as me.

Maybe once I'm as popular as you I'll get to use a gif as my avatar as well.. tease
Posted By: ex0__ Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 9th Oct 2011 1:01pm
Nope I shouldn't be.

Ahh I see, bit of a ceremonial title then for those that have been around since forever eh?
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: HELP WANTED FIX MOBILE PHONE - 9th Oct 2011 9:39pm
Hi Pepper I don`t know about the chapix ,I didn`t use them .I used patches for 2 weeks and i went to the dominican for 2 weeks and the patches kept falling off in the water so i just thought what the hell and i didn`t need them after that and i have never had a cigarette since and don`t want one either .Hence the fact i have got so much stuff over i am glad i can give them to some one else though good luck to Willo and Merseyman June
© Wirral-Wikiwirral