Forums
Posted By: GinaDee123 Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 9:36am
Car wanted for my sister again ... ... No time wasting please needed ASAP ...
* 1.2 or under
* with MOT
* 5 Doors
cash waiting available to view this evening

Anyone know of any ? xx
Posted By: dodie Re: Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 9:41am
keving is selling 1 on forsale section
Posted By: sean Re: Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 10:06am
i have a nice subaru for sale
Posted By: TheDr Re: Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 12:28pm
I have the Golf outside mine you were going to ghet back to me on, if you're interested please let me know, if not, then please let me know so I can advertise it for sale.
Posted By: keving Re: Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 1:04pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
I have the Golf outside mine you were going to ghet back to me on, if you're interested please let me know, if not, then please let me know so I can advertise it for sale.

I PM'd her last time she asked but was ignored. So as for the "No time wasting please needed ASAP ..." comment by her whistle
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 1:44pm
Originally Posted by GinaDee123
Car wanted for my sister again ... ... No time wasting please needed ASAP ...
* 1.2 or under
* with MOT
* 5 Doors
cash waiting available to view this evening

Anyone know of any ? xx

How much dough you got?
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 6:25pm
Sorry TheDr, she has found one now. And as for 'Keving' I did message back the first time and when I tried again to see what was going on it wouldn't let me as my PMs where full..... I don't think there is any need to be so rude, I'm doing a favour for my sister and i am a full time working mum and don't have hours to spend trawling the internet.
Posted By: keving Re: Car wanted again ... - 6th Oct 2011 11:36pm
Sorry TheDr, she has found one now. And as for 'Keving' I did message back the first time and when I tried again to see what was going on it wouldn't let me as my PMs where full..... I don't think there is any need to be so rude, I'm doing a favour for my sister and i am a full time working mum and don't have hours to spend trawling the internet.

i think anyone who is familiar with wiki, knows this is incorrect, and bullship. ALSO, i wasn't rude, but possibly am slightly now.
Glad your sister is sorted and, very sorry you're a full time mum and can't reply to you messages.

pppfffttt
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car wanted again ... - 7th Oct 2011 12:09am
Originally Posted by keving

i think anyone who is familiar with wiki, knows this is incorrect, and bullship. ALSO, i wasn't rude, but possibly am slightly now.
Glad your sister is sorted and, very sorry you're a full time mum and can't reply to you messages.

pppfffttt

Wouldn`t worry mate, your corsa is worth more than the asking price anyway, get a set of trims on it wink
Posted By: GinaDee123 Re: Car wanted again ... - 7th Oct 2011 11:27am
haha, people on here are pathetic obviously have far to much time on there hands, i tried to contact you on many occasions... I dont lie. And im not sorry im a working mum and dont spend my time looking to nit pick at ppl over petty childish things! Im sorry you do!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral