Forums
Posted By: Kev222 Double Glazing and Doors - 3rd Oct 2011 12:12pm
Put it off for a while now but my wooden framed windows and doors won't last another winter so I'm going to have to delve into the murky world of the double glazing salesman!! (No offence if you are one!)

Has anyone had any dealings with a double glazing company from Wirral recently that they can reccommend?

Also I really have no idea of the price of them. Does anyone know roughly how much I should be spending for 6 windows and 2 doors on a normal terraced house?
Posted By: peodude Re: Double Glazing and Doors - 3rd Oct 2011 5:30pm
Try Steve at Adtech Solutions http://www.adtechsolutionsuk.com/1.html. Does big commercial work, but pretty sure they do residential too.
Posted By: crazykoi Re: Double Glazing and Doors - 3rd Oct 2011 8:59pm
try bryants glass there on industrial estate wallasey dock road i get all my widows from them good quality frames and competitive hope this helps
Posted By: AlexB Re: Double Glazing and Doors - 3rd Oct 2011 10:36pm
Clement Installations are a tenant of ours. PM me for contact details and name for reference if needed.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Double Glazing and Doors - 5th Oct 2011 12:53am
try going to www.findagoodone.com You can key in what you want and the area where you live. I used the site when I needed a good plumber and found an absolute gem of a bloke. When you get onto the website click on find a tradesman and just follow the instructions.

Good luck smile
Posted By: Kev222 Re: Double Glazing and Doors - 5th Oct 2011 9:12am
Thanks very much for all of the replies. I am going to phone all of the ones you mentioned and get about three to come round and give a quote.

Only problem is I have no idea what I should be looking to pay!! I don't know anyone who has had it done except people who have got ot for free from the council.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral