Forums
Posted By: MerseyMan Battery operated desk fan needed asap - 30th Sep 2011 4:36pm
Hello there
Does anyone have a battery operated desk fan I could use for a short while? Been looking everywhere but all I can find are the handheld ones. This is for a elderly relative in hospital who is suffering from the stupid level of heat in there at the moment. Have been told by the nurse that electrical ones are not allowed as they have to be checked. Urgently need one asap as the heat in the ward at the moment is unbearable, especially for an elderly person.
Thanks in advance smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Battery operated desk fan needed asap - 30th Sep 2011 4:48pm
Got one here from when I was in hospital. They arnt great but it might help, I'll just double check it still works. Get yourself some AA batterys.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Battery operated desk fan needed asap - 30th Sep 2011 4:52pm
Just checked it and it works. Battery terminals are a bit rusty. You can cone get it if you want. I'm by St caths hospital.
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Battery operated desk fan needed asap - 30th Sep 2011 4:55pm
ahhh lovely, you're a star, will make my way to collect it now, pm me your postcode and house no. and will leave right away.
Many thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral