Forums
Posted By: TheDr WANTED: 1000kg Bulk Bags (about 20) - 27th Sep 2011 5:02pm
I'm looking for a number of the "bulk bags", the type you get sand or pebbles delivered in from B&Q etc (they're about 1m sq)

I can get them from ToolStation for about a tenner or Travis Perkins for a bit less but need about 20+ (will take smaller amounts if you have them), just wondered if anyone has any they want to donate or exchange for beer vouchers.

Thanks
Posted By: hoseman Re: WANTED: 1000kg Bulk Bags (about 20) - 2nd Oct 2011 7:32am
Have they got to be 1000kg?? Get you as many 500kg ones, they about the same size just the weight/material different. You dont mind them printed on do you?? All be new with lifting eyes/straps.
Posted By: TheDr Re: WANTED: 1000kg Bulk Bags (about 20) - 2nd Oct 2011 10:51am
That should be okay, was going for the 1000kg ones as I thought they were the most common and didn't want people to think I meant the garden waste type.

How many have you got and how much smile

Thanks
Posted By: hoseman Re: WANTED: 1000kg Bulk Bags (about 20) - 2nd Oct 2011 4:33pm
How many thousands do you want mate?? Get them from the docks in Birkenhead, they use them for holding 500kg chemical fertilizers in. they labelled up. I can get as many you want, let me know. What you sticking in if you dont mind me asking?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral