Forums
Posted By: mrfellows wanted disability buggie - 9th Sep 2011 9:23am
im lookin for a disability buggie for my sister as due to funding she hasnt been able to get one. really need this buggie for her safety for herself. can anyone help.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted disability buggie - 9th Sep 2011 9:52am
Can't you get them of the nhs? Maybe a charity event would get the funds you would need.
Posted By: mamabear08 Re: wanted disability buggie - 9th Sep 2011 9:57am
Hi there, am the little girls mum, no we have tried to get one off occupational therapy and nhs and social services but because she can walk she cant have one now as they are having cut backs, they have told me i can purchase one of them though at a price, kaytlyn has autism and also adhd possibly, she has no fear of danger so she takes off across roads and everywhere, we have borrowed one for now but am having to return to the owner, it would be very much appreciated if we could possibly get one or even purchase one at a cheaper price than they are to buy new, we have exhausted many other angles and are now at the end of our tethers , many thank mamabear xxx
Posted By: Snickas Re: wanted disability buggie - 9th Sep 2011 8:47pm
will send you a pm now
Posted By: Anonymous Re: wanted disability buggie - 9th Sep 2011 9:27pm
If Snickas can't help, PM Kimpri.
Posted By: Waddi Re: wanted disability buggie - 13th Sep 2011 10:23am
Im currently looking for a Maclaren major for my Daughter, if you have any luck finding a place that sells them cheap can you let me know please, and obviously if I find a place I'll let you know.
Posted By: mamabear08 Re: wanted disability buggie - 17th Sep 2011 12:58pm
Thank i have had no luck so far, mothercare has them for 250 so looks like i will be getting from there x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral