Forums
Posted By: carole696 9 week old german shepherd male - 4th Sep 2011 12:28pm
we have a lovely 9 week old german shepherd male puppy for sale we bought him 3 weeks ago as a play mate for my other dog but she just hasnt taken to him and its tight on her as i feel we are pushing her out because of him he is a lovely little fella very playful and doing well with house training.He has had his first needle and next one is due wednesday next week which is already paid for so if you wish you can keep the same vet and have this done,he comes with bowls and toys we will be sad to see him go but just carnt keep him as i feel terrible on our other dog.i can answer any questions and send more pictures if needed his mother was short haired and father long haired he doesnt have any papers
Posted By: madrob Re: 9 week old german shepherd male - 4th Sep 2011 1:10pm
How much you asking as I have a female one would go well together
Posted By: carole696 Re: 9 week old german shepherd male - 4th Sep 2011 1:20pm
iam asking 280 ono thats with the next injection paid for as well
Posted By: free_spirit Re: 9 week old german shepherd male - 4th Sep 2011 2:11pm
Originally Posted by lleyton
we have a lovely 9 week old german shepherd male puppy for sale we bought him 3 weeks ago as a play mate for my other dog but she just hasnt taken to him and its tight on her as i feel we are pushing her out because of him he is a lovely little fella very playful and doing well with house training.He has had his first needle and next one is due wednesday next week which is already paid for so if you wish you can keep the same vet and have this done,he comes with bowls and toys we will be sad to see him go but just carnt keep him as i feel terrible on our other dog.i can answer any questions and send more pictures if needed his mother was short haired and father long haired he doesnt have any papers

thats a shame, can you not persevere with them, when we got out Long coat GSD at 10 weeks the older GSD found it hard going but after a few months they where inserperable...

plus at such a young age to leave his mum he'll be wanting to be close to your other one...

good luck in whatever you do decide..
how come no papers?
Posted By: carole696 Re: 9 week old german shepherd male - 4th Sep 2011 3:38pm
the other dogs didnt have papers ??? i realy feel terrible on the older dog i feel like iv pushed her out as im always telling her to get out when the little fella wants to play as he keeps jumping on her and she just wont tolerate him she is robbing all his toys etc we have gave her extra time alone with us we have tryed many things i just feel sad on both of them :(the older dog is waking around with such a sad face poor girl
Posted By: free_spirit Re: 9 week old german shepherd male - 4th Sep 2011 3:45pm
aww bless, poor thing...
my youngest used to bite the older ones legs and actually punctured them a few times...
its hard going at first...
its a shame they don't get on as would've been good fun in the future...

i hope you find a good home, maybe google the GSD rescue cetres and ring them for advice on finding a home for the little guy

good luck
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: 9 week old german shepherd male - 4th Sep 2011 6:57pm
Can you not go back to the breeder to see if they know of anyone?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral