Forums
Posted By: The_Monk new carpet wanted - 27th Jul 2011 6:16pm
i am after some new carpet for one of our living rooms sized 16ft by 14ft can anyone help please cheers.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: new carpet wanted - 27th Jul 2011 9:00pm
Hello The Monk i have not got a carpet i gather you have just moved in some where new but i do have almost 5 rolls of wallpaper ice pink with a self shiney stripe in it It`s quite posh really,your welcome to it if you want it thanks june and by the way i tried to pm you and your inbox is full delete some of them
Posted By: The_Monk Re: new carpet wanted - 27th Jul 2011 9:06pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Hello The Monk i have not got a carpet i gather you have just moved in some where new but i do have almost 5 rolls of wallpaper ice pink with a self shiney stripe in it It`s quite posh really,your welcome to it if you want it thanks june and by the way i tried to pm you and your inbox is full delete some of them

thanks for your message. i will delete some now for you. also thanks for the offer of the wallpaper. do you have a picture of it please?
Posted By: Little_B Re: new carpet wanted - 29th Jul 2011 10:26pm
i could get you some basic stuff for about seventy quid excluding underlay and grippers and fitting could do you good price on fitting if u like i'v worked with a carpet fitter for about three years now so more than capable.
Posted By: The_Monk Re: new carpet wanted - 2nd Aug 2011 6:24pm
Originally Posted by GTi_Boy
i could get you some basic stuff for about seventy quid excluding underlay and grippers and fitting could do you good price on fitting if u like i'v worked with a carpet fitter for about three years now so more than capable.

only just seen your message sorry.
have you a picture please of the type of carpet it would be?
so it would deffo be carpet, underlay, grippers and fitting for £70
Posted By: Little_B Re: new carpet wanted - 4th Aug 2011 9:51pm
no sorry mate it does say £70 excluding underlay, grippers and fitting but i'm starting work on monday for a carpet company so leave it with me i'll speak to the boss and get you a proper quote for monday night i'll pm ya
Posted By: The_Monk Re: new carpet wanted - 4th Aug 2011 10:36pm
sorry mate i read it wrong.
thats excellent thanks
Posted By: The_Monk Re: new carpet wanted - 15th Aug 2011 3:00pm
still in the need of new carpet guys
Posted By: Little_B Re: new carpet wanted - 4th Sep 2011 7:47pm
sorry mate internet been of line for so long i would send u a pm but you are over your limit. what exactly do u need. just the carpet. or do u want it fitting underlay grippers an plates if this is the case if i could come an see the job i could give u a a better quote. and i can promise it will be cheaper than any shop price.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral