Forums
Posted By: The_Monk TILER WANTED (not item but what the hell) - 22nd Jun 2011 12:25pm
I have been asked to ask for a tiler here by the owner of this site dunno why as this says wanted items and a tiler person isn't an item not sure why it couldn't have just been moved it would have been more easy and of help to me seeing as others went off topic and destroyed the request.

Any way again can I request for a tiler person to put our floor tiles down in a bathroom cutting equipment will be needed also.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TILER WANTED (not item but what the hell) - 22nd Jun 2011 1:11pm
Hi Monk, I know people who can do this sort of work. Not sure on their rates, depends on the size of the job as I'd usually have them on a number of jobs at the same time.

As said already, the wiki lot like to pitch in and help, so shout if you need anything.

Meanwhile, I will get a number for you and you can sort it out with him yourself.
Posted By: The_Monk Re: TILER WANTED (not item but what the hell) - 22nd Jun 2011 1:16pm
thanks nobody
the size is 87 inches - 58 inches
Posted By: dodie Re: TILER WANTED (not item but what the hell) - 22nd Jun 2011 6:42pm
hi the tiler we used was great his number is 07512125541 just say dodie gave you his no i cant remember his name got his no under tiler in my phone & reasonable rates
Posted By: The_Monk Re: TILER WANTED (not item but what the hell) - 22nd Jun 2011 9:11pm
thanks dodie I've just sent him a text.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral