Forums
Posted By: Barham1989 Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 2:07pm
My 6 month old little girl was mesmerised by one in the doctors the other day so im going to get her one dont really know much about fish tanks so if anybody has any info they would like to pass on that would be ace.
Posted By: Fatfairy Re: Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 3:24pm
If i was n your shoes, and didnt know much about keeping fish, I would buy a small flat scrren tv with a cheap dvd player, and you can get fishtank dvd`s infact some nice tellys have that as a screensaver, less hassle, cheaper, set up in minutes instead of weeks, no dead fish, and no getting people in to feed them when your away, voila !
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 3:29pm
For a start i would buy the 2 foot tank mikeann is selling on here, for £20 with stones and a stand you really cant do better.
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 3:32pm
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/535752/PEARL_FISHTANK.html#Post535752
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 7:16pm
We have a 2 foot (60 something litres) one here with a stand that comes with literally everything you need plus extras.
It even comes with the fish!
The fish include an albino bristlenose, several different coloured guppies (Really colourful) endler guppies (again, really colourful) harlequins, neons, different types of corys. Can't think what else off the top of my head.
It comes with different types of lighting, the normal which is built into the hood plus moon lighting.
It also comes with a bubble curtain,sand, heater, filter, air pump etc etc. This will be going up for sale on here with pictures. This is a full set up and saves the time and hassle of letting the filter of a previously empty tank cycle which can take ages.
If you're interested PM me.

Posted By: Barham1989 Re: Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 7:32pm
how much rickie robbo?
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 7:47pm
IF YOU DONT WANT THE TANK JUST SAY SO INSTEAD OF ASKING OTHERS FOR PRICES!!.
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Fish Tank - 20th Jun 2011 7:49pm
Will sell it for £60. Will put pictures up tomorrow or you come come and have a look in person.
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: Fish Tank - 21st Jun 2011 8:14am
Originally Posted by mikeann
IF YOU DONT WANT THE TANK JUST SAY SO INSTEAD OF ASKING OTHERS FOR PRICES!!.

Am i not allowed to ask others about there tank???
© Wirral-Wikiwirral