Forums
Posted By: Anonymous iPhone 4 Gevey Pro unlock sim card - 15th Jun 2011 9:46pm
Hi there.

Ive got an iPhone 4 on ios 4.3.3 and need a "Gevey Pro unlock sim card".

Anyone got one so I can unlock my iPhone?
Posted By: TheDr Re: iPhone 4 Gevey Pro unlock sim card - 15th Jun 2011 9:59pm
If anyone has one they are probably still using it, this card DOES NOT unlock your iPhone, it fools it into thinking it is unlocked, but has to be left in the sim tray, with the sim you want to use, in order for it to work.

You can either Jail Break your phone or it can be unlocked properly by most networks for under £20. I did make a post a few months ago listing exactly how to do this as I was concerned that a certain market store was charging customers over £60 for this, even if they didn't get it unlocked. Unfortunately the thread was hijacked by someone, who constantly promotes this particular market store, giving details how to Jail Break a phone, which wasn't what my thread was about.

If you want a link to it (the first post explains it all) just ask.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: iPhone 4 Gevey Pro unlock sim card - 15th Jun 2011 10:11pm
Ah right I see. I thought you used it once then that was it. The base im on 4.10.01 can not be unlocked apparently. Ive jailbroken it ok but am I right in saying I cant unlock through a download?

If not i'll but a pro sim off ebay as there only £6.

Cheers!
Posted By: TheDr Re: iPhone 4 Gevey Pro unlock sim card - 15th Jun 2011 10:16pm
At the moment no, but they're uploading new software all the time.

The ones on eBay are okay but it depends if you can update the software on the sim or have to buy a new one when you syn the iPhone with iTunes.

Out of interest, which network is it on, and is it contract or pay as you go ?
Posted By: steven2011 Re: iPhone 4 Gevey Pro unlock sim card - 15th Jun 2011 10:20pm
rubbish phones them iphones
Posted By: Anonymous Re: iPhone 4 Gevey Pro unlock sim card - 15th Jun 2011 10:20pm
ok many thanks mate!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: iPhone 4 Gevey Pro unlock sim card - 16th Jun 2011 7:20am
Originally Posted by steven2011
rubbish phones them iphones

Only to computer illiterate people.

Lmao laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral