Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Wanted: unwanted .... - 14th Jun 2011 8:38pm
Have you got any unwanted tv's? I will pickup free of charge the following items....

Computers

Televisions

Washing machines

Dryers

Any electrical items, save fuel, don't go the tip, I will do it for you, working or non working I will pick up free of charge, pm me or text 0751 8913 123

Cheers smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: unwanted .... - 14th Jun 2011 8:46pm
Pm only please. I will pm you now.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Wanted: unwanted .... - 14th Jun 2011 9:29pm
Originally Posted by summer01
what about a dishwasher Ste ? a humidafier and heater
What is a humidafier?
Posted By: keving Re: Wanted: unwanted .... - 14th Jun 2011 9:47pm
what heater and humidifier summer ? I'm interested :O)
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Wanted: unwanted .... - 14th Jun 2011 10:31pm
Originally Posted by keving
What is a humidifier,please.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Wanted: unwanted .... - 14th Jun 2011 10:38pm
smack

This is Stes thread raftl

If you want rid of something that Ste isnt interested in, and you just want rid, try the Free Sale section wink

.....not having a go, I can just see this thread getting a bit lost in its own success wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: unwanted .... - 15th Jun 2011 9:46am
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
Originally Posted by keving
What is a humidifier,please.

It's just something that increases humidity wherever it is put. Does a similar thing to putting a pan of water on a stove or wet towels over a radiator but on a larger scale. I suppose a bit like a vaporiser or a face steamer!

Your body needs a certain level of moisture in the air to function properly. Babies and small children are especially susceptible to breathing problems and infections because of dry air.

Complete opposite to a dehumidifier which reduces the moisture in the air to prevent mold or condensation.

Check the level of humidity in your house and decide which one you need. Optimum levels are between about 30 and 50% relative humidity.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral