Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 6:04am
As stated above, fish tank wanted, preferably with stand.

No rubbish, ie I want a Juwel tank only as they are the best money can buy, if you don't know what that is you don't know your tanks so don't bother replying.

Cheers.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 6:29am
How much you paying set? It have the rio 260ltr. Second largest rio on the market
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 7:04am
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
How much you paying set? It have the rio 260ltr. Second largest rio on the market

3rd largest actually (if you mean the 240) - http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/rio.htm?cat=6 - I have the 400 lol.

The 300 and 400 are actually 350 and 450 litres respectively (strange way of naming them given the smaller model numbers all correspond to their capacities).

smile
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 7:09am
Sorry not the rio is is the vision with the bezel front. Vision 260 Been thinking about getting rid for a few months. Comes with gravel, heater and internal filter. Few bits of wood etc
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 7:11am
Yep, that be the 2nd biggest, love the cureved fronts!! Used to have a corner one (Trigon), they are the mutts nuts!

What price you looking at mate (Not for me, for Ste, got nowhere to have another lmao)!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 9:29am
How much you after bud?

If that's the 4 foot one I had one before as a piranha tank, good tanks.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 9:46am
???? mine not good enough for you then?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 9:48am
Yours has no lights, after a complete one with original parts, lid ect large.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 9:53am
3 foot upwards summer, how much? Pm me wink
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 12:09pm
Mine is the 4 foot curved front one steve, it sits on a stand, about 5 feet in height in total but you dont need it on a stand.
260 Ltrs of water.

http://www.warehouse-aquatics.co.uk/index.php?p=product&products_id=4971&cid=1

Thats the fella, however mine is the light wood stand with a black tank on it, the old stand had a damaged door so i replaced the whole stand and the light one was the onlt one i could get my hands on.

I would take £200 for it if you are interested.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Wanted: fish tank - 8th Jun 2011 12:28pm
ste just pm'd ya my mate selling one for £120 jewel 3foot one with stand its also got a 13" oscar fish with it but if u dont want it thats fine!! my mates told me to ask ya for your number so he can ring you about it if your intrested
© Wirral-Wikiwirral