Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Black Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers+2 nunchucks - 3rd Jun 2011 5:43pm
Hi guys.

Im after a Black Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers+2 nunchucks in good condition. Not bothered about games.

Ive tried ebay but would rather buy locally and yes i would get the latest offer from Argos but they only come with 1 controller + 1 nunchuck so I need someone selling a black with with 2. A seperate controller and nunchuck go for about £30!

If thats you get in touch!

Cheers
got a white one ..2 controllers ..2 nunchucks..WHATS wrong with white lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Black Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers+2 nunchucks - 5th Jun 2011 11:46pm
nothing wrong with white one but all my other gear (sky,tv,7.1 surround sound etc all black) yes its a guy thing smile
i have a new one £125 with 2 sets
Markee do you have a ps3 for sale? ive tried to pm you but your box is full. Summer01 told me you may have one for sale
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Black Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers+2 nunchu - 6th Jun 2011 7:06pm
Originally Posted by markeee
i have a new one £125 with 2 sets

Just tried to pm u but it wont let me.

Is that the lowest u can go?I can get a brand new one for £90 with warranty but only one controller.
clear for now

that the lowest as inc warranty and the extra remote and nunchuck

yes got ps3 what you after slim or phat ?
Either tbh mate its for my mate would you sell the phat for £100?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Black Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers+2 nunchu - 7th Jun 2011 11:44am
Ive got one now.Brand new 2 controllers 2 nunchucks 2 games £100.

Cheers anyway
© Wirral-Wikiwirral