Forums
Posted By: scary wanted cd jukebox wall mounted or other concidered - 13th May 2011 11:21pm
hi everyone ime looking for a wall mounted cd jukebox like the ones in pubs does anyone have one or no of a pub closing down selling one feelers open please cash waiting.please no silly prices thanks wiki people pm me with info thankyou.
I'm pretty sure that a lot of the wall mounted CD Jukeboxes are just a front end for a massive unit that's located elsewhere.

Well that's been my experience in the past anyway.
yes you are correct they have a second unit called a hidseaway that consists of all the mechanisum usualy somewere by the bar area i think
So is it the whole system you're after or just the wall unit? I haven't got either, I'm just trying to make it easier for people to help you smile
hi scoops thanks its the compleate setup and leads i need or even a other juke box will do as long as its not realy bulky thats why i wanted a wall one to put the hideaway in my shed.so all as i will see is the selectors
thanks
Have you thought about a media centre PC with a wall mounted touch screen? You could fit your entire CD collection on it without having to risk putting them in the shed.
hi never heard of one are they expencive to make will it need an amp would it be touch screen humm you got me thinking now how much would it cost to get one of thease roughtly.
Pretty much any decent PC will do. You can hook it up to an amp if you want to rattle the windows but a decent PC surround sound system should get you up and running. As for a touch screen a quick browse of the bay of E should give you a few pointers.
You should be able to get it set up for less than the jukebox is likely to cost you.
thanks scoops will have a look on ebay and have a look for the pieces i need just incace one dsnt turn up thanks for your help
I use my I Player and a set of speakers wink
32Gig music and tiny speakers with big quality
hi i have 1 myself a pub cd 1 in my party room were the cds go inside & can do free credits or pay
is it for sale ????
are sorry not for sale but just letting you know do not have to have a seprate part for cds as can get them like mine that store inside we got ours off ebay we paid £400 but can get cheaper ones good luck
© Wirral-Wikiwirral