Forums
Posted By: footster Wanted - A few fish for small outside pond. - 11th May 2011 9:14am
Hello,

I am hoping to surprise my Mum by adding some fish to her pond. There is one in there already, lost the other two this winter frown

I was wondering if anyone has a few they can spare please. Not after anything fancy, just some to keep the other one company haha!!

Thanks
Wendy
Posted By: Razzi Re: Wanted - A few fish for small outside pond. - 11th May 2011 9:34am
Try koi division in Tranmere. We were there at the weekend and Ians' doing his comet and sarasa goldies at 3.75 each which is a great price as the same size fish in water world were £12.00. Hundreds to pick from and you get to laugh when he falls in catching your choice smile. If you pm me i can give you his number.
Posted By: footster Re: Wanted - A few fish for small outside pond. - 11th May 2011 9:40am
Thanks, Razzi. I don't think the pond is big enough for Koi, tbh. But I will have a look at what he has got in.

Thanks.
Posted By: Razzi Re: Wanted - A few fish for small outside pond. - 11th May 2011 10:15am
No, Hes not a shop so does not have any premises you can go to other than his home, but does sell all type of fish other than his koi to the public and at the moment he has hundreds of goldfish?
Posted By: footster Re: Wanted - A few fish for small outside pond. - 11th May 2011 10:26am
Had a look at his website, some nice looking stuff on there, shame my pond is only small haha!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral