Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 1:20pm
would like a large fish tank and stand

delivery as i have no transport thanks
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 2:20pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahlouiise

Free sunbed, free fishtank,someone else the other day wanted a free car,are some people taking the fosters?
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 2:30pm
didnt say free and ive been offered a sunbed any thanks
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 2:46pm
confused
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 3:42pm
nope tease
Posted By: poodlepup Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 5:08pm

what you gonna do with the tank and fish?
sell it like you did with your dog,you shouldn't have pets!
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 5:50pm
wat dog mate?
Posted By: poodlepup Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 5:54pm
wat dog mate?

What have you forgotten her already the dog you sold cos you were skint needed money for food!
remember now
just to jog your memory see for sale 13th feb
Posted By: poodlepup Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 5:59pm
Originally Posted by summer01
oh no this is sad i would share my food with the dog rather than sell it . i wouldnt give my cat up for the world .

exactly summer,can't afford pets don't have them!
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 9:30pm
i hadnt forgot but i had forgot i put it on here.. i sold her due to moving into new flat where i cant have dogs or cats!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 9:38pm
Whereas anybody else would have given their pet away to a good home, or just not moved house!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: large fish tank and stand - 26th Mar 2011 9:58pm
i hadnt forgot but i had forgot i put it on here.. i sold her due to moving into new flat where i cant have dogs or cats!!!!

check your post you said you needed money for the kids food.
so why can't you feed your kids? you need help from social services if you have starving kids.

how you gonna afford to keep a large fish tank and power your sunbed?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: large fish tank and stand - 27th Mar 2011 4:04pm
Come on guys, give her a break, she may already have the fish and just wants a bigger tank? Sounds fair enough to me.

You can get large, second-hand, fish tanks from the Aquatics Centre at Carr Farm, on the Meols stretch in Moreton, usually pick up decent sized ones for anything from £10 upwards, or you can get quite good Clearseal ones from Pets At Home in Brom - http://www.petsathome.com/shop/aquarium-by-clearseal-(available-in-store-only)-36345

There is also a host of other shops that sell new and second-hand tanks, such as Andy's Aquatics in New Ferry and the Aquatics & Reptile centre on Poulton Road in Wallasey. If they dont have the second-hand ones out, ask a member of staff.

Both of these options you will have to arrange some transport, but im sure you know someone who could take you down there to pick one up.

Also, check on Freecycle as they come up quite often on there, you may even be lucky enough to find one that the person will deliver!! And they often have all the equipment with them as well.

As for the stands, they quite often cost more than the tanks themselves, and you will be looking at a pretty penny unless its a plain metal stand. Best thing to do is find an alternative (make sure its strong enough) or keep your eye on eBay (unless something comes up on Freecycle). If you get one local enough, someone may offer to deliver it for a cost off eBay.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: large fish tank and stand - 27th Mar 2011 4:18pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup
sell it like you did with your dog,you shouldn't have pets!

i sold her due to moving into new flat where i cant have dogs or cats!!!!

That's quite a statement poodlepup. I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion? You know something we don't.

Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Free sunbed, free fishtank,someone else the other day wanted a free car,are some people taking the fosters?

I don't see a problem anyone asking for free stuff. If a member here wants to throw out anything then why not give it away free if it can be reused by someone else. It makes a good community if we can share out unwanted items.

I think some of you people need to get out in the sun and chill!! Egremont Promenade is such a lovely walk....

Originally Posted by MattLFC
Come on guys, give her a break, she may already have the fish and just wants a bigger tank? Sounds fair enough to me.

withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral