Forums
Posted By: Colt743 Wanted Playstation 2 Chipped or with Swap Magic - 28th Feb 2011 9:30am
Hi all smile

Im looking for a chipped playstation 2 or a set of Swap Magic discs. Or Both, Pref the Slim version.

I can come and collect

Thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted Playstation 2 Chipped or with Swap Magic - 28th Feb 2011 11:23am
I use to chip them think av got a chip left somewhere.
Ahh, nice

If thats the case and you can do it for me (And its not too expensive) I could do with just getting a PS2?

Is it for the slim model or phat?

Thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted Playstation 2 Chipped or with Swap Magic - 28th Feb 2011 12:33pm
It's for the phat Will dig it out. Give us a shout if you want it fitting for a very small fee.. smile
Fantasic thanks!

If i dont have any luck getting a slim already chipped and if i cant get hold of any magic swap discs, i'll buy a phat from somewhere and let you know!

Thanks again
I have a slim ps2 somewhere in the house if your interested??
i have a phat ps2 with swap magic set up but no discs or cables if interested
Fabby, would you sell me the swap magic discs seperate please?

And pete does it have a memory card, controller and wires?

I'd love to buy the slim off you and the discs off fabby, and i could come and collect tonight.

PM me your numbers and il give you a ring or quick text if you like

Thanks again
Hi, illhave to dig it out from the spare room. Send me a message on here around 6pm and ill let you know if i can find it. Thanks
i have no swap magic disc i have mislaid them i just have the console in loft
Awww bugger frown

Im desperate for some form of a chipped ps2 i want to relive all those old titles haha
I would of edited the above post but it wont let me frown.....

Jase do you still have the chip? and are able to fit it if you do?

I dont know if i should buy a normal ps2, if you could chip it that would be fantastic!

or go for a slim and pray i can find some swap magic discs

Im quite impatient and i would love to play some of the old games i had years ago. If anyone feels they can help me

Feel free! laugh

Thanks again
It wont let me edit the above post again?

Sorry to keep bumping this

All i need now is a Slimline PS2 is i can manage to find someone selling one.

I found the discs from a spanish company and have ordered them so i just need a ps2 now.

Pref with a memory card too

Cash here and i can come and collect

Thanks again
got a black one £40
Ohh spot on!

Is it a slim? and has it got all the wires, memory card, controller?

Thanks
yes slim and controller can in memory for £5
© Wirral-Wikiwirral