Forums
Posted By: kamikazi Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 6:48pm
I am about to start building works on my house and being new to the area wondered if you good people could recommend any good trades people?

Ta K
Posted By: Wench Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 7:14pm
Sonyj is your man for building work and Sanchez is a spark.

Welcome to the madhouse by the way hi
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 7:17pm
Cheers Wench smile If you need any help bud just pm me with your ideas. Being a wiki member you'll get the usual discount, Wench usually pays in kind when it comes to workmen but if you prefer to pay in cash then thats understandable!
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 7:44pm
Nice one Sanchez, House needs a rewire, but not until I have finished with the knocking down bits. will pm you my details. Will stick with cash if that's okay!

K
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 7:51pm
Thanks for intro Wench.

K
Posted By: Wench Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 8:36pm
Andrew!!! whippy That only applies to you, not anyone else raftl

On a serious note, I can vouch for his work - he's spot on, doesn't overcharge and even cleans up after himself!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 8:45pm
Come on now wench, your being too kind with the cleaning up bit xx
Posted By: Wench Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Jan 2011 8:49pm
Mum has nothing but praise for you, but then she is the older version of me raftl
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 18th Jan 2011 1:03am
Which I why I knocked her back, I said " as nice of a lady you are id rather have the gti version ;)"
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 18th Jan 2011 7:34pm
Cheers for nipping round today and giving the electrics a once over Sanchez, Will definitely be using you to sort Kamikazi Towers out.
Posted By: Wench Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 18th Jan 2011 8:19pm
Sanchez - you can come play with my flappy paddle gearbox anytime you like raftl

Kamikazi - glad you're pleased with him. He's a good lad wink
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 18th Jan 2011 8:44pm
Ooh! er Mrs!!!!
Originally Posted by Wench
Sanchez - you can come play with my flappy paddle gearbox anytime you like raftl

Kamikazi - glad you're pleased with him. He's a good lad wink
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 18th Jan 2011 9:00pm
No probs bud, and wench you do know I prefer a nice tight box that doesnt rattle around, but i'd put my gear box oil in your gear box housing any day vroooooooooooom wink
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 18th Jan 2011 9:09pm
Get a room!!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 18th Jan 2011 9:47pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
No probs bud, and wench you do know I prefer a nice tight box that doesnt rattle around, but i'd put my gear box oil in your gear box housing any day vroooooooooooom wink

Wet, multi-plate launch clutch as standard - no replacement torque converter here wink Tight as a nut raftl
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 19th Jan 2011 11:09am
Thanks
K
Posted By: bushnut Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 19th Jan 2011 12:40pm
Have you tried the Trader Register:

http://www.traderregister.co.uk/wirral
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 19th Jan 2011 1:37pm
Will have a look

Thanks K
Posted By: delta6 Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 19th Jan 2011 1:59pm
pm'd you K re: plasterer.
cheers.
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 19th Jan 2011 4:16pm
Cheers Delta, will pm you back

K
Posted By: marting Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 21st Jan 2011 4:09pm
Hello my name is paul galindo Im a pro tiler for 23 years originally from san francisco.california living in wallasey, I do custom work involving any and all tiles including bullnosing natural stone. I also build custom decks and functional retaining walls as well as joinery, a full portfolio of my work is available on cd free, I also have at my disposal trusted certified electricians- plasters-landscape as well as plumbers as I do full plumbing also. my work can also be viewed if you type on yahoo.com paul martin galindo and or paul galindo pro tiler located in the tilers forum.co.uk always under paul galindo. I can be reached at 07983220003 or paulgalindo@virgin media.com Im also a listed installer for porcelanosa tile where I receive 20% off all tiles as well as deals locally as I been using the local merchants for 7 years. fully insured builder. not an average tiler thanks hope to talk to you soon if any advice is needed. anyone I recommend is friendly and honest no jerks. Thanks paul
Posted By: dodie Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 17th Feb 2011 8:00am
hi kamikazi9 tried to pm you but full have sent message dont know if you got it re-c.heat send me your tel no or ring me 07984051336 thanks dodie
Posted By: Tina21 Re: Good builder, plasterer and spark! - 22nd Feb 2011 5:46pm
a vrey good workman is G,M.designs ,all house work is done. ring him for a price on 07793366886. and he cleans up any mess top class work...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral