Forums
Posted By: Wench Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 11th Jan 2011 1:40pm
help Bit of a long shot, but I'm hoping someone has a box full of cables just lying around.

I bought a replacement adapter online for my laptop, but it needs a plug lead with 3 pins (looks a bit like a 3 leaf clover shape). The original one had a normal 2 pin hole frown

If anyone has one lying around, can they let me know please as it's killing me having to use the desktop - takes an hour for the hamster that runs it to get up to speed and it is so slow shifty

Cheers guys
Posted By: kimpri Re: Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 11th Jan 2011 1:48pm
Originally Posted by Wench
help Bit of a long shot, but I'm hoping someone has a box full of cables just lying around.

I bought a replacement adapter online for my laptop, but it needs a plug lead with 3 pins (looks a bit like a 3 leaf clover shape). The original one had a normal 2 pin hole frown

If anyone has one lying around, can they let me know please as it's killing me having to use the desktop - takes an hour for the hamster that runs it to get up to speed and it is so slow shifty

Cheers guys
Wench, Ask Derek wink
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 11th Jan 2011 2:22pm
And failing that I got one delivered for £3 off the bay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-Pin-UK-Powe...uting_Laptops_EH&hash=item230d244dd1

Posted By: anniebo28 Re: Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 11th Jan 2011 7:42pm
£1.79 on ebay here!!!!!
Posted By: TheDr Re: Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 11th Jan 2011 10:28pm
Come and get one, got hundreds, we sell them for about £2 or £3 (I forget), but you can have a freebie if you ask nice :-)

Posted By: Wench Re: Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 11th Jan 2011 10:37pm
I'm always nice raftl I don't mind paying for it, or swap it for a 2 point one wink

I'm annoyed that it didn't state that it was a full adapter but hey.

I have to go out on Friday, so will try to pop down then, thanks happy. I'm having major problems walking at the moment so would rather come down on a day where I can get everything done in one go if that makes sense.

Cheers everyone grin
Posted By: TheDr Re: Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 11th Jan 2011 10:46pm
No worries, thanks for the offer but I'm a bit strict on mains cables and wont sell second-hand or unknown source ones smile

If you need it urgently send me a pm where you are and if anyone is out and about I'll get one dropped off for you.

Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wanted - Plug lead for power adapter - 12th Jan 2011 12:03am
Originally Posted by TheDr
No worries, thanks for the offer but I'm a bit strict on mains cables and wont sell second-hand or unknown source ones smile

If you need it urgently send me a pm where you are and if anyone is out and about I'll get one dropped off for you.

Now thats what I call a good service for wiki members, well done dock!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral