Forums
Posted By: ema_lou older kitten/young cat wanted - 4th Jan 2011 8:51am
older kitten or young cat wanted (6-18 months ish) must be good with children loving home awaits! smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 4th Jan 2011 9:00am
Animals in need Liverpooolhave had yet more animals dumped at their gates. On Sunday 20th June, there was a mum cat and 3 four week old kittens abandoned in a box outside our Sanctuary. Before they could rescue them, mum had already escaped. So they set a trap up and thankfully due to Cathy's patience she was caught and reunited with her babies. they have called her Summer and her photo is below, together with other abandoned cats and kittens.MORE.....http://www.animals-in-need.co.uk/CALL -0151 549 0959 if you can help sorry Tilly i just copy and pasted this i know you wouldn't mind if it means someones helps
Posted By: ema_lou Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 4th Jan 2011 9:48am
Hiya i went to the rspca as thought it would be better if we could rescue and we were told they don't rehome to families with children under 5 any more???
Posted By: kimpri Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 4th Jan 2011 10:33am
Originally Posted by zippy
Animals in need Liverpooolhave had yet more animals dumped at their gates. On Sunday 20th June, there was a mum cat and 3 four week old kittens abandoned in a box outside our Sanctuary. Before they could rescue them, mum had already escaped. So they set a trap up and thankfully due to Cathy's patience she was caught and reunited with her babies. they have called her Summer and her photo is below, together with other abandoned cats and kittens.MORE.....http://www.animals-in-need.co.uk/CALL -0151 549 0959 if you can help sorry Tilly i just copy and pasted this i know you wouldn't mind if it means someones helps
Animals in need clicky smile
Posted By: ema_lou Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 6th Jan 2011 11:13am
hiya the links from the main page dont load up - ive tried looking at cats needing homes and contact us and they load as blank pages :S ... still looking for older kitten/young cat xx
Posted By: polo_phil Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 6th Jan 2011 11:16am
Freshfields Rescue. It's in Ince Blundell but lots of cats/kittens in need of homes smile
Posted By: polo_phil Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 6th Jan 2011 11:25am
I have 2 tigers... they are great
Posted By: ema_lou Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 6th Jan 2011 2:02pm
thanks Phil! Summer yep don't mind being home checked smile I'm just on my phone so I'll pm you later! Thanks for your help!
Posted By: lau2908 Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 7th Jan 2011 2:31pm
I know of someone in hoylake looking to get rid of there 1 year old cat if thats any good?
Posted By: ema_lou Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 7th Jan 2011 6:44pm
hiya lau cant pm you as says your over you topic limit. Let me know if theyre looking to find a new home for him/her and pm me details/contact numer if so smile thanks
Posted By: lau2908 Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 8th Jan 2011 5:26pm
Originally Posted by ema_lou
hiya lau cant pm you as says your over you topic limit. Let me know if theyre looking to find a new home for him/her and pm me details/contact numer if so smile thanks

will get you the number tonight and pm you smile
Posted By: ema_lou Re: older kitten/young cat wanted - 8th Jan 2011 6:14pm
Hiya thanks for that. Just rang them and they said its already gone to a new home. Thank you anyway smile ....still looking smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral