Forums
Posted By: johncon wanted laptop - 12th Dec 2010 2:45pm
I am looking for a cheapish laptop dont want anything new or fancy just basic as i am still new to all this dont have a price in mind but dont realy want to pay out hundreds just to experiment with
Posted By: TheDr Re: wanted laptop - 12th Dec 2010 4:57pm
I have a few second hand laptops in, all set up with Windows (whichever version it has the COA key for) and ready to go.

Cheapest one we have at the moment is £135 as the area around the touchpad is quite worn, can let you have that at the WikiDiscount of £120, if you want to pay more we do have a dual-core at £195 (£180), if this is around the price range you're looking at give me a shout and I'll get the specs for you.
Posted By: lansyp Re: wanted laptop - 15th Jan 2011 5:58pm
hi did you ever get fixed up with a laptop its just i am about to sell one so just thought i would ask its a dell d400 running linux mint doesnt have built in disk drive but will inclued an external cd/dvd re writer and the power pack as the battery doesnt hold a charge its a good little computer i have used it for over a year let me know as i am putting it on here and on ebay looking for £70.00
© Wirral-Wikiwirral