Forums
Posted By: bryan Wanted chest of drawers or large waredrobe - 27th Nov 2010 3:12am
this is only my second post and i'm not sure if i will get any luck but i need a chest of drawers like a three or four big drawers and two small draw or a small wardrobe i don't mind about the condition because i just want to convert it into a lizard vivarium. it has to be new type furniture like malimine to hold the heat. i can pick up if locally . reply to e-mail thanks
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wanted chest of drawers or large waredrobe - 27th Nov 2010 7:14am
I have one i was going to skip, but its solid pine (with the flimsy back)
Framework is solid and no damage.
Three wide lower draws and two small top.

Its about 4 foot tall and about the same wide!
On ball feet. Draws ok (know this doesnt matter to you, but others may be interested....get it all in one post!!)
Free to whoever collects in Bromborough.

Pm`s please
Posted By: cathie Re: Wanted chest of drawers or large waredrobe - 27th Nov 2010 9:29am
I have a viv u can have, it was converted from an old chest of drawers I had 2 adult bearded dragons in it, it has the light & heater but it has been out in the back garden so will need a new coat of varnish but it's yours if u want it, I live in Birkenhead if u can pick up from there :0)
Posted By: cathie Re: Wanted chest of drawers or large waredrobe - 27th Nov 2010 9:32am
Originally Posted by cathie
I have a viv u can have, it was converted from an old chest of drawers I had 2 adult bearded dragons in it, it has the light & heater but it has been out in the back garden so will need a new coat of varnish but it's yours if u want it, I live in Birkenhead if u can pick up from there :0)

Shoul also say it will seperate for transporting & has 2 large drawers
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted chest of drawers or large waredrobe - 27th Nov 2010 12:47pm
I have a nice schriber set of drawers 5 in gloss mahogany you can have to destroy, if u want it pickup from new Brighton, tower apartments smile
Posted By: bryan Re: Wanted chest of drawers or large waredrobe - 28th Nov 2010 1:10pm
that would be great thank u very much could u send me your address i also only live in birkenhead
© Wirral-Wikiwirral