Forums
Posted By: Danes WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 26th Aug 2010 10:49am
His Baby sister has broke his and he is very upset that his 2 older brothers are playing with theirs and he can't.
Posted By: Danes Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 26th Aug 2010 6:13pm
A PSP lite if possibe not too expensive.
Posted By: dan0h Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 27th Aug 2010 2:38pm
Hi, I have an original model PSP/games/hard-case bundle hitting eBay on Saturday morning, feel free to PM me if you'd like the link or want to make an offer smile
Posted By: nurvware Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 28th Aug 2010 10:25am
I can prob repair the PSP for you, save getting a new one or if your buying a new one, can we come to an arrangement for the old one?

Thanks, Scott
Posted By: Danes Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 28th Aug 2010 2:44pm
We have managed to get him one now thanks. I now have a happy little boy again lol!
Posted By: Danes Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 28th Aug 2010 2:49pm
Hi Scott, I was going to ebay it to try and get some money back as I googled it and they say the screen can be replaced.
If you want it make an offer and I won't ebay it

Thanks, Michelle
Posted By: nurvware Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 29th Aug 2010 10:38am
is it a slim or an original fat (phat) PSP?
Posted By: Danes Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 29th Aug 2010 12:46pm
Hi it's a Silver slim 1.. when u turn it on it looks like the screen is cracked inside!
Posted By: nurvware Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 29th Aug 2010 5:45pm
A replacement screen is £35, if that's what wrong with it? would you take £25
Posted By: Danes Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 29th Aug 2010 10:49pm
Hi yes I will except £25 but I will have to message you in a wk as I go away tomorrow.
Posted By: Danes Re: WANTED Working PSP for a 5yr old boy.. - 19th Sep 2010 3:29pm
Hi Scott, Do you still want to buy the psp?
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you we have been on holiday.

Michelle
© Wirral-Wikiwirral