Forums
Posted By: daisy_kat Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 6:22pm
Hi, Does anyone know where i can get a washing machine for less than £150 for my friend?
thanks for your help hi
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 6:24pm
Try Wire

CLICKY
Posted By: kimpri Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 6:43pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Try Wire

CLICKY
I went there looking for something we needed,
walked in and walked out

Ive seen better stuff getting thrown away at bidston tip wink
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 6:59pm
A new 1? tesco direct have 1 and comet clearance! freecycle u might get a free 1 or gumtree for a 2nd hand 1 or auction rooms on old gorsey lane.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 7:04pm
or try preloved!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 7:26pm
Whats preloved? Going to wire tomoz to get the lad a washer.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 7:33pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Whats preloved? Going to wire tomoz to get the lad a washer.
http://www.preloved.co.uk/ 2nd hand goods!
Posted By: kermit Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 7:36pm
i really would nt recommend wire for the white goods, they get them from another charity called create who are suppose to test them and do the repairs. They have a lot of their washing machines and dryers returned unsatisfied customers faulty machines and create are nt exactly fast in reparing there faulty machines.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 7:44pm
I must admit i always get my white goods from wire and er..,always have 'teething problems'. Create are good at repair or replace though.
Posted By: kermit Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 20th Aug 2010 7:52pm
Are you 1 of the lucky ones that can get thru to create , the amount of complaints i used to get on the phone it was always the white goods
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 21st Aug 2010 4:24pm
thank you for all of your help, my friend has had a washing machine from wire before and it blew the electric in her house the first time she used it so it will probably be a gumtree job or tesco. thank you again smile
Posted By: BUNGUS Re: Washing machine for less than £150 - 31st Aug 2010 4:32pm
Have you had any luck finding a washing machhine? I got one you can have for 60 quid if you still need one smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral