Forums
Posted By: DavidB Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 8th Aug 2010 7:12pm
Anyone know of anywhere? Moving out of garage and need to put a car somewhere for a couple of weeks. The car hasn't got a windscreen, so can't drive it!

[email protected]

"Help me!"

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 8th Aug 2010 7:15pm
Pm on its way edit. Perhaps not! Over pm limit
Posted By: DavidB Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 8th Aug 2010 8:05pm
Oops, it's full! You can email me though! [email protected]
Posted By: DavidB Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 12th Aug 2010 8:45pm
Still needed, can park in street at a push! smile
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 12th Aug 2010 11:04pm
park it outside mine,....has it got a good exhaust back box on it,lets see ,what else do i want, hmm,front bumper looks nice lol....might look better on mine though....ooh just noticed leather interior
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 13th Aug 2010 1:52am
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THIS?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 14th Aug 2010 10:07pm
It doesn't have an engine or an interior!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 15th Aug 2010 2:34am
Are you putting it back on the road?
If not can i buy 2 wires off it to complete my car?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 15th Aug 2010 9:39am
What do you need, I've got a couple of looms for these?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 15th Aug 2010 10:11am
I need the brake pad wear and traction control wires that fit under the passenger side front arch as mine wrapped around the driveshaft and ripped out shortly after i got the car.
Quite annoying as check brake pads keeps coming up on the computer screen and the traction control light is on all the time and i cannot turn it off or on frown
(where working previous to wires getting mangled)
Posted By: DavidB Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 17th Aug 2010 12:54pm
I haven't got the brake pad wear one (you can join the two wires together or the two pins together on the plug and it'll get rid of the annoying message thing). The TC is controlled by the ABS, it's got a yellow plug. I haven't got one of these either, but mine has the TC light on as well, it's a really common problem, think it's the wiring plug in the passenger footwell.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 17th Aug 2010 12:54pm
Can an admin remove my email address from the first message please!! I'm getting spam. frown
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Place to stick car for a couple of weeks! - 17th Aug 2010 1:07pm
Hit the "Notify" button so the appopriate mod sees it mate!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral