Forums
Posted By: markeee someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 25th Feb 2010 11:15am
need fitting to wall, electrics and vent in outerwall anyone ?
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 25th Feb 2010 11:20am
sanchez on this forum. give him a message. he's a spark.
Originally Posted by Rickie_Robbo
sanchez on this forum. give him a message. he's a spark.

He should change his name to Wiki_Workman lol
No really he is brill he done a good job for us last year.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 12:34am
bathroom or kitchen?
Posted By: Wench Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 9:17am
Clue is in the title of the post Andy raftl Kitchen
Posted By: MissGuided Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 9:18am
Originally Posted by Wench
I blame the purple haze...or is it green? wink
Posted By: Sanchez Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 10:01am
I have no idea what colour the haze is but it certainly does impare ones ability to read lol!
Posted By: SUExx Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 10:46am
Originally Posted by Wench

sanchez , you could alwalys blame the spelling of the title

Originally Posted by Sanchez
bathroom or kitchen?
Posted By: markeee Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 11:52am
anyone help ?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 12:34pm
i'll do itt bud, pm me your mob.
Posted By: markeee Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 5:08pm
sent you a pm yesterday ? text or call us 07968193969
Posted By: markeee Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 26th Feb 2010 6:49pm
sanchez can help me out but need someone who can drill the hole in outside wall for vet ?
theres a bloke somewhere on the wirral really can't think of his name now tho. (well the name of his buisness) ring sanchez and see if he remembers it ? he dont charge much to just come out an drill the hole. any hole any size he comes an does it. just say to sanchez rickie said u might remember the name of that fellas company u an him got told about when u were working for that old geezer with the flats on dacre hill. he may remember it.
hole core innit rickie?
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 27th Feb 2010 11:33am
hmmm. think it might be yano gilly mate. rings a bell like so probs is. infact am pretty sure it is.
Posted By: markeee Re: someone to fit a extractor fan in kitchin - 28th Feb 2010 9:45am
thanks guys
© Wirral-Wikiwirral