Forums
Posted By: Waddi xbox 360 stuff - 9th Jan 2010 3:20pm
just got myself a 360, looking for any guitar hero, rockband, lips stuff.

also looking for ufc game.

pm me please.

thanks
Posted By: Wheels Re: xbox 360 stuff - 9th Jan 2010 3:21pm
Call of Duty MW2 dude!!!! get it smile
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: xbox 360 stuff - 11th Jan 2010 4:58pm
Ufc game is really cheap now mate seen it in game for £15.
Posted By: Waddi Re: xbox 360 stuff - 11th Jan 2010 8:13pm
Thanks both of you.

Is Call of Duty a War shooter, like Medal of Honour or is it more like Halo, not into Halo but used to play MoH.
Posted By: Wheels Re: xbox 360 stuff - 11th Jan 2010 8:17pm
yer more MOH mate but with peasant day weapons laugh

I use to love Mohaa on the PC smile

bit of mutliplayer footage:

[youtube]f2xR-1vmH9Y[/youtube]
Posted By: Waddi Re: xbox 360 stuff - 13th Mar 2010 9:31am
Still after some stuff;

• XBOX 360 wireless adapter
  • ROCK BAND 2

Posted By: Waddi Re: xbox 360 stuff - 15th Mar 2010 8:51pm
got Rock Band 2 today from Cash Generator in Ellesmere Port, check it out, its cheaper than Gamestation for pre-owned games.

I payed £19.99 for RB2 it was £29.99 in gamestation. They are obviously trying to undercut gamestation as you would obviously think of going to gamestation if you were looking for a certain game, the pricing here means I will now check them out first in future, and its free parking after 3pm.
Posted By: Waddi Re: xbox 360 stuff - 21st Mar 2010 12:26am
Im still looking for a Xbox wifi adapter, but don't want to pay £50 for one from Game or Gamestation.

Looing to pay more around the £20 mark, which is what the above mentioned shops give for them when traded in.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: xbox 360 stuff - 21st Mar 2010 7:07pm
you'll be lucky.

have a look at networking mains plugs, uses the mains as a cat 5 cable
Posted By: Waddi Re: xbox 360 stuff - 21st Mar 2010 8:56pm
Luck is what its all about Mate, being in the right place at the right time.
£20 is what Game and Gamestation offer as a trade in price for the wireless adapter, I think even less if you want cash.
So was just hoping that if someone one willing to trade one in to either of these places at that price, they would be willing to let me have it at that price instead of a massive chain making a massive profit.
Someone will have one going at sometimw, maybe the RROD has appeared on their console and they have decided to get a PS3 instead, or just can't afford to replace their xbox and are getting rid of all their games and add on hardware.

Fingers crossed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral