Forums
Posted By: sambalina Wanted - Ginger Kitten - 29th Dec 2009 3:35pm
This may not be the appropriate place, but i am on the lookout for a ginger kitten. Turns out they're quite hard to find! ive tried the Catteries and the RSPCA and im going to keep looking, i just thought i would try here too, in case anybody has one, or knows someone...

Thanks in advance! laugh
x
Posted By: sambalina Re: Wanted - Ginger Kitten - 2nd Jan 2010 1:22pm
i have pm'd you! so if you know somewhere i can get a ginger kitten can you pm me back please!
i know its kinda outta season for kittens to be about now, but im still hopefull!
ill keep looking but i think its gonna be nearer to spring by the time all the kittehs are born! x
Posted By: Tilly Re: Wanted - Ginger Kitten - 2nd Jan 2010 6:06pm
i'm not a catty person grin
but i will have a look around and see if i can find any..
Posted By: sambalina Re: Wanted - Ginger Kitten - 2nd Jan 2010 6:12pm
i would like to add that as i have tried and am still in touch with the local RSPCA and the Catteries in the area as stated in my original post, i was more looking for private sellers rather than organisations such as these!
Thanks Summer01 for your help but the numbers you provided i already have and tried!
Tilly, if you are not a cat person i apologise, i went on the advice of summer01 to message you in the hope i can find a kitten! i'll keep looking! laugh
x
Posted By: sambalina Re: Wanted - Ginger Kitten - 21st Jan 2010 11:47pm
yea im still looking! its out of season for kittens really though isnt it?
i may be on the lookout for an older cat too, 1 year old-ish! my cat is 6 months old and a bit on the dominant side! i would like a friend to keep her company, but needs to be older than her really, so its able to stand up to her! lol! x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral