Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Wanted: AV Bits - 24th Nov 2009 8:07pm
Anyone got either or both of the following... need to buy both for a complicated setup im doing for my mum, but don't want to pay the scandelous prices in the shops, so ordering them off eBay or a fraction of the price, but would like to get my hands on the SCART adapter at least, asap.

Stupid muppet I am, I destroyed a SCART - S-Video adapter a few weeks back, trying to resolve the usual B&W issue they tend to face. I got half way through doing it, and then threw it away lol.

Cheers... smile

Description: Not bothered about the video side of things, only require the audio connections. Require one asap.
Attached picture scart2.jpg

Description: Anybody got any going spare?
Attached picture 3_5%20to%20phono.jpg
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Wanted: AV Bits - 24th Nov 2009 8:56pm
I might have one of those scart adaptors going spare.

Will have a look for you tomorrow
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Wanted: AV Bits - 24th Nov 2009 9:10pm
the left right audio to jack wires can be bought in a small electric shop which repair appliances in new ferry for about £2, i bought some from here for my DJ rig.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Wanted: AV Bits - 24th Nov 2009 9:29pm
Think I got a scart on my pc desk. Will check after work for ya
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: AV Bits - 25th Nov 2009 4:56pm
Given up on the idea for now, going to take a different route to resolve things.

Cheers anyway folks, much appreciated!

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Wanted: AV Bits - 25th Nov 2009 5:04pm
and theres me getting the bits lol

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: AV Bits - 25th Nov 2009 5:09pm
Basically, I had another cable on order, which arrived today, but on trying it out, the scan rate was incorrect so it won't work and I have had to rethink a more expensive option.

Sorry mate frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral