Forums
Posted By: DavidB Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 3rd Oct 2009 11:18am
Looking for a pug stud, as we've had our Pug for four years from a puppy and we've been told her having puppies 'helps' somehow. Does anyone know of a pedigree pug? Will pay standard stud fees.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 3rd Oct 2009 11:30am
'helpß' wiv wot?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 3rd Oct 2009 1:42pm
Don't really know, didn't buy her to breed, but would like another one.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 3rd Oct 2009 2:12pm
Might be cheaper to buy another one, if she has a difficult pregnancy and or births, it could cost a small fortune in vet fees.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 4th Oct 2009 11:51am
She is insured so that's okay, and they are usually fine with birth with small litters. New ones are quite expensive, and looking to put funds towards a French Bulldog.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 4th Oct 2009 6:29pm
I have never read a pet insurance, so it looks after her during pregnancy and the births, does it look after the pups if need be. Just interested.
Posted By: ini85 Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 16th Oct 2009 11:07am
Im in wrexham and have a pet black kc stud dog he's 4 years old also i know a breeder and she has two really nice kc reg fawn stud dogs, she's near wrexham/chester border, her stud fee's £300 if that helps let me know and i can pass her number on to you. smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 16th Oct 2009 12:39pm
She currently at a stud this week, I pick her up today! Although, for the past two days, she outright rejected him, and we don't want the bloke to hold her 'against her will'.

I'll get in touch if nothing happens!
Posted By: frankley8 Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 20th Oct 2009 2:17pm
hello i have a pedegree stud pug that im looking to mate!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wanted - Male Pug Stud - 20th Oct 2009 2:33pm
OK, I will be in touch if mine isn't 'successful' (the bloke actually held her, frown ). It'll be next year though as she is now 'out of season'.

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral